It wasn’t long ago that I was suffering from severe . I jumped from one solution to another. And I never saw positive results. At best, my had slowed down.
But then I discovered something that changed my life. I started taking Folexin.
Myfinally began growing again after just four months of use.
Not only that, but it works for women as well.
In this article, we’re going to cover what Folexin is, my (along with other posted on here), and how it works towards .
Folexin Review Summary:
What Is Folexin?
Folexin is unique in that it’s made out of , and it makes a world of difference for those with . It can improve the quality of your overall health, too, given how nutrient-rich it is.. The purpose is to support
It was formally known as Foligen, but other products had similar names when it first came out. In 2018, the company decided to change its name.
They chose Folexin – similar, yet different from the competition. They also made minor changes to the trace ingredients in the to improve the product.
The , you can easily use this in conjunction with a topical such as Rogaine (Minoxidil). is made in the U.S. by FDA and GMP guidelines. While genuine, some ingredients are imported. These all- work to help your grow thicker and fuller. Given that it’s a
Let’s examine the key ingredients. Many have been mentioned on WebMD, Mayo Clinic, and even the Dr. Oz Show.
- Support for thick, strong, healthy hair.
- Support for your hair’s natural growth process.
- High-quality ingredients and third-party tested.
is a sometimes referred to as or H. As you may have guessed, it is a member of the B family and is a B- complex. All of these B vitamins are needed by your body to help with various things. These include but are not limited to: and .
This includes: promoting healthy digestion, repairing your nerves, improving your metabolism, and helping keep your heart healthy. It also directly helps your , skin, and nails. A direct side effect of is , which is perfect for anyone experiencing .
The fact that it’s water-soluble means that it’s easy for your body to digest. is a natural found in bananas, eggs, and dairy products.
Ascorbic Acid (also known as ) is right up there with the B vitamins when it comes to things your body needs. One of the main things that your body uses for is to help it absorb Iron.
It helps if you had Iron for your bones, as well as your also helps protect your cells from free radicals. and your nails.
This plant is native to central China. It’s been used for a long time to support overall health. This plant is also believed to have anti-aging properties, including helpings to postpone your from and greying with age.
The results of taking this plant don’t go away even when you stop taking it, which means that you keep whatever results you get. Finally, this plant is used to help with infertility and depression, so if you suffer from either of these, then Folexin may help with these as well.
While those are the main ingredients, there are a few additional you should know about.
Hydrolyzed Collagen is added to prevent yourfollicles from getting damaged, with Keratin being added to strengthen and give your more shine.
Saw Palmetto is another natural that is found in Folexin.
Vitamins such as: B6, , , B12, , B1, and .
There are also minerals like Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Gluconate, Iron, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc, Copper, Silica, and Manganese Chelate.
Zinc is used by your body for cell , while Copper increases the number of follicles you have. The silica in helps transport other minerals to your follicles to get everything they need.
(What Are People Saying about Folexin)
Before we jump in Geeks, let’s see what people say on Amazon. It is currently rocking an overall 4.4-star review there, which, in my opinion, is fantastic for a product (no product works for everyone). My would be 5-stars given that it played such an essential role in my , but everyone will have different experiences. posted on
(In case you didn’t know, you can get five bottles of Folexin on their website for less than you could get three on Amazon).
So does ? Read peoples experiences below, and feel free to add your own at the bottom of this page:
Almost gave up on this but that would've been a mistake
I bought this on a limb after reading about it either here or on another site (I can’t really remember where I first found it). The folexin reviews were super strong but to be honest I was super skeptical. But since I could get 5 months of Folexin at the same cost of a single month of Nutrafol I wanted to give this a shot first. 3 months in I still hadn’t noticed a difference and was ready to throw out the rest, but figured I’d just take them because why not. It wasn’t until month 4 that my barber made a comment about my thicker hair, and I looked at some old photos and realized my hair actually looks thicker now. Maybe I just didn’t notice because I was looking in the mirror every day. I just finished my first 5 bottles and don’t regret this purchase at all. Stumbled on here when looking to order more, figured I’d post my experience.
The worst case is it doesn’t work, and the best case is you start to get your hair back. For less than $100 it seemed like an easy gamble for me. My buddy just joined my order to help save on shipping, hopefully it works for him as well as it did for me!
Can't get enough of this
I hated looking in the mirror every morning. After 2 months on Folexin and minxoidil my barber made a comment about how much thicker my hair seems. I can feel a difference and it’s crazy others are noticing now too.
Product was exactly as is and arrived faster than expected.
Finally back in stock - will post a real review in 4-5 monts
I understand a lot of companies are having supply issues but it took forever for this to be back in stock. I checked pretty much every day for 3 weeks. Hopefully they can stay back in stock moving forward, my friend said this has worked for her hair.
I think I notice a difference
Almost done with the first bottle and I think I notice my hair as a little thicker. My nails are definitely growing faster than they used to, I’ve had to start cutting them more often. Not a bad thing if that also means my hair is going to grow too!
7 Benefits of Folexin
We did a bunch of research on Folexin and came up with seven reasons why it’s superior to anything else out there.
- All- . That means fewer adverse side effects, too!: Since Folexin is a , all ingredients used are 100% natural, which aids in
- It’s not just great for : it can help bring you smooth skin and help out with your nails as well. The even has anti-aging benefits as well.
- There’s no annoying subscription: You’re not locked into a subscription that can be a nightmare to cancel. Folexin makes it easy to give it a shot, and if it works – great! You can always order more.
- Trusted brand: Folexin has been around for years and has been rapidly growing in popularity over these past two years due to promising results in development.
- It’s relatively inexpensive: Compared to Nutrafol, Keeps, Hairpin, Viviscal, etc., Folexin can be as low as just $18/mo when you buy five bottles. Compare that to some of these other products that can rack up over $100/mo!
- It works on both men and women: Unlike, let’s say, Rogaine, which is only recommended for men, Folexin can be found in both men and women.
- Quick and easy to use: You’re not spending 5 minutes rubbing ointment all over your head, which can give you that greasy look. Just keep it at your bathroom sink and take your Folexin pills when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Folexin And Your Hair Growth Cycle
To fully understand how these different things affect your , you should first understand development. There are essentially three stages to your : the anagen stage, the catagen stage, and the telogen stage. These all take place in what is known as a – which you can see in the diagram above.
The anagen stage is when your grows in length, and it usually lasts for anywhere from two to seven years. This is mainly controlled by genetics, with some people being genetically more likely to have a shorter or longer anagen stage.
After the anagen stage comes to the catagen phase, this is more of a transitional stage and generally lasts somewhere around ten days or so, which is where your follicles stop growing your and loosen up a bit.
The last stage is the telogen stage. This is the stage where your finally falls out. Once it’s happened, you don’t immediately grow a back in that same spot. Instead, the builds itself back up. It prepares to start growing a new in that spot.
This last stage can take up to three months before the anagen stage starts again. Each goes through this cycle independently of the other hairs on your head. This helps to stagger these stages to not lose all of your at once.
Folexin can help with all three of these stages. Unhealthy habits and deficiencies can lead to a shorter anagen stage and a more extended telogen stage. This means that your will not grow as long, and more of your will be in the telogen stage, making your seem thinner.
Pros and Cons of Folexin
Now that you have an idea about how it works and had a chance to read some popular , knowing the pros and cons is the next step to deciding if Folexin is the right thing for you. Keep reading because some of these are things you may not have thought of.
- This is the only product I’ve seen work. While I’ve never tried Nutrafol, many have switched from it to Folexin and have seen better results. Plus, since it’s a , it aids in your .
- The fact that the is made from is a plus. There’s less risk of side effects. While there may be some, they are rare and milder.
- It helps the health of your whole body and not just your . If you are trying to keep healthy habits and dislike the idea of taking potentially harmful chemicals, then this may be the perfect option for you.
- When using Folexin, expect to have thicker, stronger, and healthier .. This product works great for both men and women as it provides support to your . That it’s natural and not synthetic puts it far above the rest. Using Folexin is as simple as taking two pills per day with a meal. One in the morning and one in the evening. Stop your with and get by taking the
- Due to the high demand, shipping times can be slow. Sometimes you have to back-order the product (which is why I generally order a year’s supply at a time).
- Don’t expect overnight results. This is especially true if you’re deficient in specific vitamins. The can help you build these amounts back up in your body.
- The more depleted you are, the longer it will take before you expect to start seeing results. You’ll normally begin seeing a change in 60-90 days after you begin taking it.
- There are no generic versions of the product. You’ll need to buy Folexin from the one company that sells it.
- Some claims of possible liver damage.
- Negative Side Effects Of Viviscal
- The Difference Between Rogaine For Men And Women
- Does Nutrafol Cause Weight Gain?
- How Much Is Biosil?
Folexin vs Other Popular Hair Products
We’ve researched many of the most popular products on the market and compared them to Folexin.
Folexin vs Nutrafol
We found that while Nutrafol works great for many people who try it, Folexin comes out ahead in both results and price. You can read the entire review of Folexin vs Nutrafol or the Nutrafol vs Viviscal here.
Folexin vs Keeps
Our research found that Keeps may have adverse side effects while Folexin generally has none. Additionally, the price of Folexin is much lower than Keeps. You can read the entire review on Folexin vs Keeps here.
Folexin vs Hairprin
Digging into customer reviews, we’ve found that people generally preferred Folexin over Hairprin, and many people saw positive effects quicker than those taking Hairprin. Hairprin is also a bit more expensive than Folexin. You can read the entire review on Folexin vs Hairprin here.
Learn more about Folexin Vs. Vegamour
Do you Need a Prescription? No.
You don’t need a prescription to buy Folexin. You can have it shipped to nearly anywhere in the world. Each time you buy Folexin, it’s a one-time purchase, and each bottle lasts for 30 days.
Can you use Folexin in conjunction with Rogaine (Minoxidil)?
Absolutely! Folexin is a , whereas Rogaine is used as a topical solution. Not only can you take it with Rogaine, but we recommend it!
How long does it take to see results from taking Folexin?
See results from Folexin is going to be different for everyone. For starters, if you’ve ever shaved your head (or had short , we recommend giving it a shot for at least four months before deciding if it’s working for you or not.), you’ll know how long it takes to start seeing that grow back. If it takes a month for your body to adjust to the additional nutrients, it may take 2-3 months before noticing the results. And for some people, Folexin isn’t right. But if you’re looking for
How many tablets are in one bottle of Folexin?
Every bottle of Folexin contains 60 tables, which are to be taken twice a day for optimal results. After analyzing on Amazon, it appears that those who stuck with it twice a day saw better results and were happier with their purchase than people who only took it once a day.
Does Folexin help with ?
Yep! It was initially designed to help with that specifically.
Does Folexin Offer any Coupons or Promos?
Yes! You can get 5% off your entire order with the promo code: FIVE$51352133
Each day your comes into contact with different things that damage it. Think about things like chlorine in the pool, cigarette smoke, and everything in between. Bad choices like drinking and junk food can also negatively impact your .
Consider the popular product Nutrafol. Nutrafol costs $80/mo, which comes out to over $960/year, and has a lower rating to the . With Folexin, you can purchase five months at just $17/mo. It’s a no-brainer that Folexin makes for a much better investment towards your .
Folexin Has a Special Promotion Running
Currently, Folexin is running a promotion where when you buy four bottles of Folexin, you get the 5th bottle free. That saves you about $35 and puts each bottle at only $18 (and $17/bottle if you use the promo code FIVE$51352133 for an extra 5% off). I love this promotion as it gives you enough time to determine if Folexin is right for you.
The sooner you get started on something like Folexin, the better your results. While it can help keep your androgenetic alopecia, it’s probably too late to get started)., it’s not a miracle cure (so if you’re already completely bald due to male pattern baldness or
In terms of a , our book is the number one choice. Keep using Minoxidil (Rogaine), and supplement it with Folexin for the best results.