As a man or woman, especially if you’re a working class, hair loss or balding can be worse than the usual alarm that wakes you up by 6 Am after a long night.
If you are one of those who regularly experience hair loss, then this article is for you. Here, we reviewed the best DHT blocker supplements that can truly fight your DHT related issues.
Truth be told; there are a lot of DHT blockers on the market for both men and women, such that choosing the right one that would work for you becomes a herculean task.
DHT blocker supplements are effective in the treatment of hair loss, balding, and hair thinning. In fact, the primary function of DHT blocker is to prevent the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on your hair follicles.
Fortunately, all the DHT blockers mentioned in this post have been proven to work for many in fighting hair loss. We’re also optimistic that they’ll work for you if you use them properly.
That said, let’s check out the product comparison table:
Best DHT Blocker Supplements | Comparison Table
What is the best hair loss product?
We recommend Folexin! This unique product is comprised of all-natural ingredients. Since this product is 100% natural, it aids natural hair growth with little to no side effects. Not only does Folexin generate hair regrowth, but it thickens thinning hair, improves your hair quality, smoothes your skin, and strengthens your nails.
Best of all, Folexin falls under the FDA and GMP guidelines! You can try out Folexin for as low as $18 a month (no subscription required)! Folexin is easy to use and works on both men and women. What’s not to love?
Before we continue, let’s first understand what DHT stands for:
What is DHT?
DHT is a hormone secreted by the Human body. It contributes to hair loss or balding. Whether you are a young person or an adult, DTH can cause weaker and thinner hair except you to prevent its formation. The problem even becomes more severe as you grow older.
That said, one major ingredient found in most DHT blockers is Saw Palmetto. This ingredient is also helpful in controlling prostate cancer and bladder infections. It works in DHT supplements by blocking the enzymes that convert testosterone to DHT.
We would do a review of the best DHT blocker supplements on the market. We will also look at how these products work so you can get a feel of what you are looking for and thus make a buying decision.
After the product reviews, we’ll also look at the general ingredients commonly found in most DHT supplements.
DHT Blocker Supplement Reviews
Here are a few DHT blogger supplements you should try today:
1. Nu Hair DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth Support Formula Tablets
- NuHair DHT Blocker combats hair loss and thinning hair with a nutritional approach; a drug-free...
- NuHair DHT Blocker is formulated to block the negative effects of DHT
- Helps to inhibit DHT to combat hair loss and excessive thinning hair
Last update on 2022-03-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you are one of those struggling with hair loss or balding, then the Nu Hair DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth Support Formula is for you. This product is one of the best DHT blocker supplements you will ever find on the market.
The Nu Hair DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth Support Formula encourages the growth of hair follicles and can help you thicken your hair without side effects. Plus, it helps to prevent the formation of DHT hormones and nourishes the scalp.
The Nu Hair DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth Support Formula is packed with all the natural ingredients that clinical tests suggest having on DHT-inhibiting properties. Higher levels of DHT can lead to severe hair loss and dandruff in both men and women. NuHair is safe to use and can help you grow fuller hair.
Note that for you to experience any positive result, you must use it for at least a minimum of three months.
- It comes with a pleasant aroma
- It can prevent hair thinning and balding
- Its ingredients will freshen up your hair follicles
- It can fight dandruff
- The container is a bit small
2. Advanced Trichology DHT Blocker With Immune Support Supplements
- THE TRUSTED AND APPROVED* DHT BLOCKER HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT for Women and Men. Ideal for hair loss...
- GLUTEN FREE VEGETARIAN CLINICALLY DEVELOPED DHT BLOCKER FOR THINNING HAIR: Our formula is completely...
- AMERICAN HAIR LOSS ASSOCIATION APPROVED*: First and Only DHT Blocker Supplement Approved* Ever....
Last update on 2023-01-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Advanced Trichology DHT blocker is a force to reckon with if you want to stop the nightmare called hair loss. You can use this product to address issues like poor diet, stress, bacteria, fungus, and a host of others.
Whether you want your hair to regrow within a month or you want to grow hair that is appealing to the eyes, this product has got you covered.
The company has in place a 120-day money-back guarantee, meaning that after 120 days of consistent usage and there are no positive results on your hair, you can contact them for a refund of your money.
Now, what are the ingredients that make up this supplement? The following are some major ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto: We have already dwelled so much on this ingredient
- Green tea: This ingredient is a good source of Polyphenols; which according to researches is effective in the treatment of hair loss.
- Grape seed extract: This is beneficial in the treatment of balding
- Pygeum extract: This ingredient can block the formation of DHT hormones
- Pumpkin seed: Pumpkin seed plays a role in reducing the level of DHT formation
- Zinc: This mineral is essential in the treatment of hair loss and balding
Other ingredients are Biotin, vitamins E, B12, B6, and magnesium.
The Advanced Trichology DHT blocker supplement is perfect for women who want to boost their metabolism and decrease bloating.
Also, if you are a man who is struggling to stop dry scalp and hair loss, you will love this product. The recommended dosage is two capsules for both morning and night.
- It is effective in the treatment of hair loss and dry scalp
- It promotes hair regrowth
- Can make your hair stronger
- It prevents genetic hair loss
- The smell may be offensive to some users
- The container is small
3. Toji Pure Density: Hair Nutrition. A Vegetarian Hair Vitamin Supplement
- Crowning Glory - Toji: Pure Density is the only known major hair growth vitamin product to include...
- Premium Ingredients - Each capsule contains Saw Palmetto Extract and DHT Blockers to provide...
- All-Natural - Formulated from unique blends of 33 essential vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Contains...
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A lot of users of this product have described it as “the perfect solution” for the prevention of DHT hormone. Toji Pure Density is one of the best DHT blocker supplements on the market. It contains 33 ingredients which combine to fight hair loss and hair thinning.
Toji supports hair regrowth and can prevent the formation of DHT hormones. In addition, this DHT blocker supplement has hormonal support properties beneficial to women.
Apart from stopping hair loss, this product promotes hair regrow, and it is perfect for both men and women.
Toji can reduce the effect of DHT hormones on your hair follicles. Whether you want to grow stronger hair or you want to make your hair fuller, give this product a serious consideration.
To guarantee the effectiveness of this supplement, the manufacturer has made it a policy to refund users who are not satisfied with the product.
- Toji is effective in the treatment of hair loss and dandruff
- It reduces the effects of DHT on the scalp
- Money-back guarantee (100%)
- It promotes hair regrowth
- It prevents hair loss
- It helps in fighting dry scalp
- The smell may be offensive to some users.
- It makes some users’ fingernails to grow faster
- Some users experienced thinning and hair breakage
- The taste is not pleasant
4. DrFormulas DHT Blocker for Men and Women
- Hairomega DHT Blocker supports hair growth and blocks DHT with 41 ingredients natural herbs &...
- HairOmega DHT Blocker has Vitamin A, B, 5000mcg Biotin C, E, Zinc, Copper, and Selenium to nourish...
- Every HairOmega DHT Blocker pill has green tea, Vitamin C, and red raspberry antioxidants reverse...
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
DrFormulas is a reputable and renowned company. It is like a household name in the skincare products market. The DrFormulas DHT blocker For Men and Women stand out among the best DHT blocker supplements on the market for its effectiveness and naturalness.
This product is loaded with several natural ingredients, including vitamins and herbs. It works by supplying your hair follicles with essential nutrients required to grow thicker and stronger.
It slows down hair loss and promotes hair regrowth. Below is a list of active ingredients used to manufacture this DHT blocker:
- Biotin: This ingredient is useful in the prevention of DHT from combining with hair follicles.
- Saw palmetto: A lot has been said about this ingredient already
- Vitamin B, E, C: These vitamins support hair growth
- Green tea: Another powerful ingredient with anti-fungal properties
- Zinc: zinc prevents dry scalp
- Lycopene: This help prevent hair thinning
Whether you are struggling to regrow your hair or you want to grow fuller hair, this product can help you. It comes in capsule form and is perfect for both men and women.
- It is packed with natural ingredients
- Reverses hair loss
- Promotes hair growth
- Can combat dandruff
- It is relatively pricey
- It takes some time to work for some users
- Results in hair loss in some users
Ingredients Present In DHT Blocker Supplements
There are several ingredients found in most DHT blocker supplements.
Some major ones are:
As we mentioned above, this ingredient is one of the major natural herbs found in DHT blocker. There are several pieces of evidence that point to the fact it can prevent the formation of dihydrotestosterone.
In Europe, they have adopted Saw Palmetto as the number one supplement to treat prostate cancer and hair loss in men.
Biotin is generally referred to as Vitamin H. It helps the body to convert our diet into energy. Biotin is found not only in hair treatment cream but also in food products. It can keep your hair, skin, eyes, and liver stay healthy.
In fact, medical practitioners describe Biotin as a major nutrient for pregnant women. A healthy diet is a good source of Biotin
Another major ingredient found in most DHT blocker supplements is Pygeum bark. This ingredient can reduce the level of DHT in your body. Plus, it can also relieve prostate cancer side effects.
Pumpkin seed oil
This ingredient has some properties of amino acids that can prevent the formation of DHT with your hair follicles.
Several clinical pieces of research suggest that rosemary oil is effective in the treatment of hair loss, hair fall, thinning, and balding.
Caffeine can be found in most grooming products such as hair and skin products. It encourages hair regrowth and prevents the formation of the DHT hormone.
And that would be it on the major ingredients present in most DHT blockers. Let’s now walk you through a review of the best DHT blocker supplements you would find on the market that would give you value for your money.
The following table summarizes these 4 DHT blockers we are about reviewing. These products made our list because of their effectiveness and naturalness.
Hair loss can be a nightmare if you are struggling to get the perfect solution to combat it. Whether you are suffering hair loss or thinning, the above products will work for you. So, when next you go shopping, include any of them on your shopping list.
And one more thing…, have you tried any of these products? Share your experience with us using the comment box below.
Hair Loss Products That Work
Tired of chasing down hair growth solutions without the results you’re after? Make sure you’re using the 3 hair loss products known to work before experimenting with alternative solutions – you may be surprised with how effective those 3 alone can be.
[…] The success Finasteride has recorded in improving hair growth is as a result of its capacity to specifically inhibit Type II 5-Alpha-reductase, the enzyme responsible for changing androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT). […]
[…] equally stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone or DHT, which is biologically active metabolite found in the body. DHT is known to cause hair loss because […]
[…] it also helps to prevent the hair from falling out of place. A particular cause of hair loss is the DHT hormone. The hormone restricts the supply of blood to hair follicles, thereby causing strands to fall […]
[…] hair clips are meant to put your hair in a bun form. Once your hair is tied up, just clip them with this hair product, and that’s all. You can equally use it in parlors to clip a section of your hair up before the […]