Who doesn’t want to cure their hair loss? Although it sounds wonderful, it’s not always as straightforward as you would hope. There are a lot of factors that can ruin the quality of your hair, including genetics, bad eating habits, lifestyle, exposure to pollution and chemicals, hard water, and more. If you’ve been spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on products to cure your hair loss with no success, turn to your kitchen for a natural remedy that can work like a charm. Not to mention, it’s also incredibly affordable! Not only will potato juice help prevent hair loss, but it will also help create healthier hair and improve hair growth.
Why Potato Juice?
Potatoes are not only an inexpensive ingredient that is found in most kitchens, but they’re full of natural ways to stimulate hair growth! When compared to the chemical-filled products that can harm hair, using a natural remedy tends to work better for people who are facing hair loss. Here’s how:
- Potato juice is full of vitamins that improve oxygen levels. This will help repair and restore collagen, which is the protein found in the skin, which can lead to better growth for your hair!
- If you massage potato juice into your scalp, it will help activate healthy cells. This encourages hair growth.
- If you have an excess of oil in your hair, it can cause breakage. Because potatoes are so high in starch, the juice works to extract the excess oil, which then allows your hair to properly grow.
- If you’re suffering from dryness on your scalp like from dandruff, you might notice breakage and thinning. If you mix potato juice with lemon juice, you’ll have a powerful solution that combats dryness and promotes healthy hair growth.
Potato juice works well on the weakened roots of your scalp and binds it with oxygen, which will strengthen your hair and limit hair loss!
How to Make Potato Juice
You’re probably wondering how exactly potato juice is made, after all, it isn’t a staple that is on store shelves. Don’t worry, all you need to do is follow these steps to create your very own potato juice:
- Wash your potatoes
- Peel and grate them
- Squeeze extra juice out from the potatoes into a bowl
- Immediately use the juice
You can also follow these steps if you prefer to use a blender:
- Wash your potatoes
- Peel them and cut into pieces
- Put potatoes into a juicer
- Strain the pulp with a muslin cloth
- Use the juice immediately
To use the potato juice, it’s really quite simple. All you have to do is massage it into your scalp for at least 15 minutes. Be sure to focus on the massage because it will help boost blood circulation, which is needed to help hair growth. Once you’ve massaged your scalp and hair thoroughly, rinse your hair with warm water. That’s it! Repeat this process at least three times during the month and you’ll start to see results!
Also check out: How Guava Leaves Can Stop Your Hair Loss
So if you’re looking to prevent further hair loss and boost hair growth, try this natural remedy to achieve success without busting the budget.
Not all hair growth solutions work well. Check out our list on the top 3 hair loss products and save yourself money, time, and best of all – hair!