If you are looking for the best micro needling derma pen on the market for hair loss, look no further. After using the Dr. Pen Ultima a6 for the last few weeks, it is easy to highly recommend this product and is safe to say it is one of the absolute best on the market!
If you have been trying all the latest hair loss products and have yet to see results, this economical product is the perfect fit for you.
Features that We Can’t Stop Raving About
The derma pen is the newest technology on the market that can help hair loss. With the adjustable needle length, this technology allows you to penetrate different layers of the skin to get the appropriate results. The features include:
- Automatic high-speed roll
- Five different high-speed options (from 8,000 RPM to 18,000 RPM)
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable micro-needle length
- One-time disposable needles so no cross-contamination
If you previously used other micro-needling devices, you were likely frustrated that the hassle of having to plug it in each time you tried to use it. With the Dr. Pen Ultima a6, this wireless device can last up to 8 hours on a full charge! And, on top of all these amazing features, when you use the a6 device, you’ll have a pain-free experience. This is because the needles are moving at such a rapid rate.
We found that this needle device is the most accurate on the market and the adjusting needle design creates a wonderful user experience, including for multiple other treatments like wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and more!
How to Use the Dr. Pen Ultima a6
If you’re ready to see the results for yourself, we suggest following these steps:
- Wet your hair
- Adjust needle to 2.0 mm to get to the correct layer of the skin (basal layer)
- Start by going side to side across the left side of your head, working your way from the front to the back.
- Once the left side is completed, begin the middle section and work your way from front to back.
- Once both of those are completed, move to the right side of your head, working your way from front to back.
- You might see a little redness, but that’s ok.
- After you have completed the side to side movement, repeat the process but go vertically and diagonally in each section instead of side to side.
We suggest that you repeat this process every 7-10 days. Be sure to change the needles after each process.
The micro-needling device works by creating micro-tears to your scalp to regenerate collagen, and you should slowly begin to see measurable results!
Another important thing to mention is this product is not recommended for those who have any of the following: hemophilia, diabetes, any conditions that inhibit healing, on medications such as blood thinners, etc.
If you have any questions, consult your doctor before usage. You should also not use this product if you have any open wounds or irritated skin.