It wasn’t long ago that I was suffering from severe . I jumped from one solution to another. And, I never saw positive results. At best, my has slowed down with the .
But then I discovered something that changed my life…
I started taking Folexin. My finally began growing again after just 4 months of use.
Not only that but it works for both men and women as well.
Who Is Folexin Best For?
- People looking for thicker, fuller hair
- Anyone who is currently on a hair loss regime
- Individuals who value natural ingredients
- Those who’d like to avoid prescriptions
- People worried about negative side effects
Who Won’t Love Folexin?
- Anyone looking for overnight results
- People who can’t afford $18/mo
What Is Folexin?
Folexin is unique in that it’s made out of natural ingredients. The purpose is to support , and can make a world of difference in . It can improve the quality of your overall health, too.
When it first came out, it was known as Foligen, but other products had similar names. In 2018, the company decided to change the name.
They chose Folexin – similar, yet different from the competition. They also made small changes to the trace ingredients to improve the product.
Folexin is made in the U.S. in accordance with FDA and GMP guidelines. While true, some ingredients are imported. These all natural ingredients work to help your grow thicker and fuller. Given that it’s a , you can easily use this in conjunction with something such as Rogaine (Minoxidil).
Let’s examine the ingredients. Many have been mentioned on WebMD, Mayo Clinic, and even the Dr. Oz Show.
Biotin is a that’s sometimes referred to as B7 or H. As you may have guessed, it is a member of the B family, and is a B- complex. All of these B vitamins are needed by your body to help with a variety of different things.
This includes: promoting healthy digestion, repairing your nerves, improving your metabolism, and helping keep your heart healthy. It also directly helps both your , skin, and nails.
The fact that it’s water-soluble means that it’s fairly easy for your body to digest. Biotin is a which can be found in foods like bananas, eggs, and dairy products.
is another B that you need. This one helps your body make its red blood cells. It also indirectly helps your body to get the nutrients where they’re needed.
Ascorbic acid (also known as C) is right up there with the B vitamins when it comes to things your body needs. One of the main things that your body uses C for is to help it absorb iron. You need iron for your bones, as well as your and your nails.
C is also helps protect your cells from free radicals.
This plant is native to central China. It’s been used for a long time to support overall health. This plant is also believed to have anti-aging properties to it, including helpings to postpone your from thinning and greying with age.
The results of taking this plant don’t go away even when you stop taking it, which means that you keep whatever results you get. Finally, this plant is used to help with infertility and depression, so if you suffer from either of these then Folexin may help with these as well.
While those are the main ingredients, there are a few others you should know about. Hydrolyzed Collagen is added to prevent your follicles from getting damages, with Keratin being added to strengthen as well as give your more shine.
is another that is found in Folexin.
Vitamins such as: B6, B5, A, B12, D3, B1, and E. There are also minerals like Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Gluconate, Iron Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc, Copper, Silica, and .
Zinc is used by your body for cell growth, while Copper increases the number of follicles you have. Silica helps transport other minerals to your follicles so that they get everything that they need.
(What Are People Saying about Folexin)
While more expensive on Amazon, we’re lucky that Folexin is listed on there as we can now see reviews from real folks who have tried it (in case you didn’t know, you can get 5 bottles of Folexin on their website for less than you could get 3 on Amazon). It is currently rocking an overall 4-star review, which in our opinion is absolutely fantastic for a (no works for everyone). My personal would be 5-stars given that it played such an important role in my , but everyone will have different experiences.
Some of the top positive Folexin Reviews:
Some of the most negative Folexin Reviews:
7 Benefits of Folexin
We did a bunch of research on Folexin and came up with 7 reasons why it’s superior to anything else out there.
- All Natural Ingredients: Since Folexin is a . That means less negative side effects, too!, all of the ingredients used are 100% natural, which aid in
- It’s not just great for : it can help bring you smooth skin, and helps out with yours nails as well.
- There’s no annoying subscription: You’re not locked into a subcription that can be a nightmare to cancel. Folexin makes it easy to give it a shot, and if it works – great! You can always order more.
- Trusted brand: Folexin has been around for years, and has been rapidly growing in popularity of these past 2 years due to promising results in .
- It’s relatively inexpensive: Compared to Nutrafol, Keeps, Hairprin, Viviscal, etc, Folexin can be as low as just $18/mo when you buy 5 bottles. Compare that to some of these other products that can rack up over $100/mo!
- It works on both men and women: Unlike, let’s say, Rogaine, which is only recommended for men, can be found in both men and women.
- Quick and easy to use: You’re not spending 5 minutes rubbing ointment all over your head, which can give you that greasy look. Just keep it at your bathroom sink and take your when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Folexin And Your Hair Growth Cycle
In order to fully understand how these different things affect your which are called the anagen stage, the catagen stage, and the telogen stage. These all take place in what is known as a – which you can see in the diagram above. , you should first understand . There are essentially three stages to your
The anagen stage is the one in which your grows in length and it usually lasts for anywhere from two to seven years. This is controlled largely by your genetics, with some people being genetically more likely to have a shorter or longer anagen stage.
After the anagen stage comes the catagen phase. This is more of transitional stage and generally lasts somewhere around ten days or so which is where your follicles stop growing your and loosen up a bit.
The last stage is the telogen stage. This is the stage where your finally falls out. Once it’s happened, you don’t immediately grow a back in that same spot. Instead, the builds itself back up. It prepares to start growing a new in that spot.
This last stage can take up to three months before the anagen stage starts again. Each goes through this cycle independently of the other hairs on your head. This is what helps to stagger these stages so that you do not lose all of your at once.
Folexin can help with all three of these stages. Unhealthy habits and deficiencies can lead to a shorter anagen stage and a longer telogen stage. This means that your will not grow as long, and more of your hairs will be in the telogen stage, making your seem thinner.
Pros and Cons of Folexin
Now that you have an idea about how it works, and read some of the , knowing what the pros and cons are is the next step to deciding if Folexin is the right thing for you. Keep reading because some of these are ones that you may not have thought of.
- This is the only hair loss product supplement I’ve seen to actually work. While I’ve never tried Nutrafol, many have switched from it over to Folexin and have seen better results.
- The fact it’s made from natural ingredients is a plus. There’s less risk of side effects. While there may be some, they are rare and milder.
- It helps the health of your whole body and not just your hair. If you are trying to keep healthy habits and dislike the idea of taking potentially harmful chemicals, then this may be the perfect option for you.
- When you are using Folexin, expect to have hair that is thicker, stronger, and healthier. This product works great for both men and women. That it’s natural and not synthetic puts it far above the rest. Using Folexin is as simple as taking two pills per day with a meal. One in the morning and one in the evening.
- Due to the high demand, shipping times can be slow. Sometimes you have to back-order the product (which is why I generally order a years supply at a time).
- Don’t expect overnight results. This is especially true if you’re deficient in certain vitamins. Folexin can help you build these amounts back up in your body.
- The more depleted you are, the longer it will take before you can expect to start seeing results. You’ll begin seeing a change in 60-90 days after you start taking it.
- This is longer than some other hair loss treatments, so that is a disadvantage. The fact that it doesn’t treat specific problems that might be causing your hair loss means your best results will come if the only thing you are suffering from is deficiencies.
- There’s no generic versions of the product. You’ll need to buy Folexin from the one company that sells it.
Folexin Vs Other Popular Products
We’ve researched many of the most popular products on the market and compared them to Folexin.
Folexin vs Nutrafol
We found that while Nutrafol works great for a lot of people who try it, Folexin comes out ahead in both results and price. You can read the entire review of Folexin vs Nutrafol here.
Folexin vs Keeps
Our research found that Keeps may have negative side effects while Folexin generally has none. Additionally, the price of Folexin is much lower than Keeps. You can read the entire review on Folexin vs Keeps here.
Folexin vs Hairprin
Digging into customer reviews, we’ve found that people generally preferred Folexin over Hairprin, and many people saw positive effects quicker than those taking Hairprin. Hairprin is also a bit more expensive than Folexin. You can read the entire review on Folexin vs Hairprin here.
Do you Need a Prescription? No.
You don’t need a prescription in order to buy Folexin. In fact, you can have it shipped to nearly anywhere in the world. Each time you buy Folexin it’s a one-time purchase, and each bottle lasts for 30 days.
Can you use Folexin in conjunction with Rogaine (Minoxdil)?
Absolutely! Folexin is a , whereas Rogaine is used as a topical solution. Not only can you take it with Rogaine, but we recommend it!
How long does it take to see results from taking Folexin?
See results from Folexin is going to be different for everyone. For starters, if you’ve ever shaved you head (or had really short , we recommend giving it a shot for at least 4 months before deciding if it’s working for you or not. ) you’ll know how long it actually takes to start seeing that grow back. If it takes a month for your body to adjust to the additional nutrients, it may take 2-3 months before you notice the results. And for some people, Folexin isn’t right for them. But if you’re looking for
How many tablets are in one bottle of Folexin?
Every bottle of Folexin contains 60 tables, which are to be taken twice a day for optimal results. After analyzing on Amazon, it appears that those who stuck with it twice a day saw better results and were happier with their purchase than people who only took it once a day.
Does Folexin help with thinning ?
Yep! In fact it was originally designed to help with that specifically.
Every day your hair comes into contact with different things that damage it. Think about things like chlorine in the pool, cigarette smoke, and everything in between. Bad choices like drinking and junk food can also negatively impact your hair as well.
Folexin Has a Special Promotion Running
Currently Folexin is running a promotion where when you buy 4 bottles of Folexin you get the 5th bottle free. That saves you about $35, and puts each bottle at only $18. I personally love this promotion as it gives you enough time to determine if Folexin is right for you.
It’s more important than ever that you a way to counteract all this bad with something good. The fact that Folexin is good for your whole body makes it a great option.
The sooner you can get started on something like Folexin, the better your results will be. While it can help keep your or , it’s probably too late to get started). , it’s not a miracle cure (so if you’re already completely bald due to