As you search for products that can truly help hair loss, you want the most bang for your buck. Before you pay a ton for a bottle of shampoo, hearing reviews on it can help make or break your decision. And that is where we come in! Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo is ranked as one of the top-rated shampoos for hair regrowth stimulation! And it really does work. Read on to find out just how incredible this shampoo really is.
What is Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Shampoo?
This caffeine shampoo is a product manufactured by Ultrax Labs. It works by stimulating the hair follicles, blocks DHT, and restores hair volume. The main ingredient is caffeine, which is a stimulant. As we discussed in a previous blog, caffeine helps hair growth by counteracting testosterone-related hair loss. But Ultrax Labs didn’t stop there. This shampoo also contains:
- Menthol – which provides a cooling sensation that can stimulate blood flow to the scalp This allows oxygen and other nutrients to be delivered to the hair follicles, improving the scalp environment.
- Ketoconazole – what was originally an antifungal drug is now used regularly in over the counter shampoos. Ketoconazole blocks ergosterol (the organic molecule in yeast/fungi), and it also plays a role in inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase (the enzyme responsible for overproduction of DHT).
- Saw Palmetto – this ingredient also inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, and it blocks the activities of DHT.
- Peppermint Oil – with its proven ability to stimulate hair growth, peppermint oil helps treat inflammation and cleanses the hair follicles. It is filled with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- TOP RATED 2020 SHAMPOO FOR HAIR REGROWTH...
- Contains highly effective CaffinoPlex blend...
- Contains powerful caffeine compounds which have...
Who Can Use This Shampoo?
The great thing about Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo is that both men and women can use it. It can also be used by anyone, not just those who are suffering from hair loss.
Are There Side Effects?
With any product, there is the possibility of side effects. They can range from mild itching and irritation to more severe problems like hives, vomiting, and seizures. While side effects are incredibly rare, they can happen. Use caution when adding a new product to your daily routine and seek medical attention immediately if you have any severe side effects.
One other important thing to note is that one of the ingredients in the shampoo (saw palmetto) can interact with anticoagulants and birth control pills. If you take any of these, it is important to discuss this product with your doctor before using it. Also, pregnant women and nursing women should avoid the shampoo until they discuss it with their doctor as well.
Overall, there is so much to love about this product! Not only does it have all the ingredients needed to stimulate hair growth, it actually does work! It does have a thick honeylike consistency that can make it difficult to lather, but once applied thoroughly, you can begin to feel the benefits. The peppermint and menthol deliver a cooling tingle to the scalp but be cautious to not leave it on for too long. Follow the directions and rinse after two minutes.
While Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo is on the pricier side, we strongly believe it is worth every penny. But just remember, like all other products available, there are no overnight results. It will take time before you notice these incredible benefits. See what real people have to say about this shampoo, including before and after photos!