Black hairs, unlike other types of hairs, requires proper maintenance for it to stay healthy and grow. There are numerous hair growth products on the market, which promise immediate growth to the hair.
Nevertheless, some are just a shadow of themselves. Hair growth is determined not only by such product but also by genetics and the manner in which the individual maintains their hair daily.
It is normal to lose hair from time to time but how do you gain the hair you lose? Studies showed that an average person loses a hundred strands of hair daily and when the hairline is receding, you may see your scalp where the hair is thinning.
In this situation, it is normal to feel distressed and running everywhere for a solution.
However, your “race” has reached its destination because, in this article, we will unveil to you, the best hair growth products for black hairs. Now let us look at the best hair growth product for black hairs for both men and female.
Without further ado, let us begin!
Best Hair Growth Products for Black Hairs
Natural Stages of Hair Growth
Importance of Hair Growth Supplements
Most times, instead of the hairs to grow, they fall out and this has been attributed to nutritional deficiencies. For example, if you lack minerals and vitamins, you may experience hair shedding or thinning more quickly than its normal rate.
If you lack special nutrients such as panthenol, biotin, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and Iron, your hair is likely to thin or even lose its color.
Nutritional supplements have been proven to help empower your body to produce healthier hair. Hair growth supplements can help improve hair growth for black hairs.
Most hair growth supplements contain important ingredients such as panthenol, biotin, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and Iron. However, some also contain natural oils with fatty acids that aid hair growth.
Before spending much more on other hair products, why not try these hair growth supplements such as Saw Palmetto (this is a traditional remedy for treating prostate problems but is effective in promoting hair growth).
Effective Hair Loss Products for Black Hairs
1. Billy Jealousy Fuzzy Logic Hair Strengthening Shampoo
- Active ingredients help block the formation of DHT on your hair producing cells, promoting strong,...
- Dissolves sebum and other buildup on scalp and hair, cleanes pores and stimulates circulation
- Unfortunately, Fuzzy Logic does not come with a small stick to beat back your anxious hordes of...
This product is designed to stimulate hair follicles while blocking DHT. It contains Swertia and licorice extracts, which stop dihydroxy testosterone from binding to the hair follicles. Besides this, it also has methyl nicotinate to speed up circulation.
Furthermore, this product helps in moisturizing your scalp. It has a revitalizing smell that leaves your hair soft and shiny.
2. DrFormulas HairOmega 3-in-1 Hair Growth Vitamins with DHT Blocker
- Hairomega 3-in-1 Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula with DHT Blocker contains Biotin 5000mcg to help...
- 100% Vegetarian suitable, easy to swallow tablets with no artificial dyes.
- 5000mcg extra strength biotin means you don't have to buy an additional biotin supplement for hair...
This hair product contains a natural DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blocker. DHT is the major reason for hair loss by sending a message to the hair follicles to hinder the growth of new hair.
Because of this, most hair products contain DHT blocker that helps in promoting hair growth.
This particular hair product has 5000mcg of biotin including other important vitamins to help in hair growth at a cellular level.
- Read Also: Best Shampoo for Teenage Greasy Hair
Furthermore, it also contains MSM, Vitamin A, C, silica, and zinc. MSM is a kind of sulfur, which strengthens the protein or keratin that makes up the hair.
3. Natrol Biotin Beauty Tablets, Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
- PROMOTES HEALTHY HAIR, SKIN & NAILS – Restore the health of your hair, radiance of your skin and...
- INCREASE ENGERY – Biotin, a B vitamin also known as vitamin H or B7 helps support the metabolism...
- ADVANCED FORMULATION – The beauty supplement includes an important B Vitamin that has long been...
Biotin acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It’s also known as vitamin B7 or H and not only helps to stimulate healthy hair, radiant skin, and strong nails but also helps to convert daily food intake into natural energy.
Several clinical studies show that those with biotin deficiencies can experience hair loss and brittle nails. By taking Natrol Biotin Beauty tablets daily, you can improve healthy hair, radiant skin, and strength of nails.
Furthermore, Biotin also supports the growth of cells and fatty acids production, which can boost the bulb size of hair follicles that helps to make the hair appear thicker and fuller.
NOTE: These statements are yet to be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. And this product is not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
I highly suggest you consult with your doctor before using it.
4. Biotin Shampoo for Hair Growth and Volume – Natural DHT Blocker
- Biotin Hair Shampoo for Thinning Hair - Feeling at a loss about your next thin hair shampoo well...
- Biotin with Keratin - Try our biotin keratin shampoo for dry hair with biotin vitamins for the...
- Dry Scalp Shampoo - Our biotin pyrithione zinc shampoo is a top hair moisturizer for men and women...
This shampoo for hair growth contains biotin, which produces thicker and fuller hair while slowing down hair shedding. Meanwhile, the mulberry root extracts, zinc, and rosemary block DHT and remove it from the scalp.
Additionally, these ingredients help in clearing up dandruff. It isn’t only for those with black hair but for all types of hair.
- Read Also: How to Cover Bald Spots with Makeup
It strengthens the hair with phytokeratin and moisturizes it with Argan oil. Interestingly, this hair growth shampoo doesn’t have sulfates and parabens.
5. Nexuss Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner Caviar Complex
- Repair Hair From the Inside ; Want strong and deeply nourished hair? Nexxus Humectress Ultimate...
- Lock In Moisture, Unleash Smooth Hair ; With Elastin Protein and Caviar Complex, this conditioner...
- Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner Therapy ; Transform dry locks into smooth and shiny locks, as if...
Unlike other types of hair, the black hair is brittle naturally. When not taken care of properly, it has the tendency of breaking at the end. To avoid this, you may consider using deep conditioning treatment once a week.
This will help to penetrate the scalp while giving your hair the needed moisture. Actually, continuous moisturized hair is less likely to break because moisture provides hair elasticity.
Furthermore, to hydrate your hair strands in the best way, ensure you select a good conditioner with protein.
Additionally, when applying such conditioner, allow it to stay on the hair while using a heat cap beneath a hair dryer.
Natural Treatments for Hair Growth
Before thinking of using products, why not try using natural treatments. It is not about buying the best product when it comes to hair growth or reversing hair loss. You can try certain natural treatments.
First, try reducing your stress level. This will help improve your capability of losing hair while solving the problem. Furthermore, you may find relief in performing physical exercise, deep breaths or laughing. If your stress level is high, it will affect your hair growth.
Secondly, you may consider getting a regular head massage at the salon. If you don’t have the time, you can buy a head massager device and do it yourself. This does not only reduce stress but also helps in stimulating hair growth.
- Read Also: Best DHT Blockers for Female Hair Loss
Finally, avoid anything that will damage your hair and scalp such as harsh products. Use shampoos without sulfate and apply conditioner when necessary.
Ensure to use a clarifying shampoo when you spend time in the pool because it will help remove the chlorine from your hair. Furthermore, rinse properly with cool water.