Shampoos are first created to primarily remove dirt, oils, environmental pollutants, dandruff and other contaminants that accumulate in the hair and scalp.
Since shampoo is the most straightforward way of addressing hair and scalp related problems including hair loss, manufacturers started to add ingredients that will help in preventing hair loss.
Because of that, a lot of hair loss shampoo products are being manufactured.
To narrow them down, we compiled 4 hair loss shampoos that are worth trying for you to take a look at.
Note that there are no shampoos proven clinically to stop hair loss, however, these shampoos have been shown from anecdotal evidence to help stop hair loss for some people.
Let’s dive in!
1. HairGenesis Activating Shampoo
- A very special hair care product designed to prime your hair for maximum growth potential
- Containing the same patent pending active composition found in the Trichoceutical Activator Serum...
- new Maximum Strength HairGenesis Hair Thickening Shampoo is the one to use for those wishing to...
- Natural safe and effective
Developed by Geno Marcovici, Ph.D, this product claims to be the original botanical remedy for hair loss.
It consists of a collection of the essential components present in the oral formulation which have been presented to block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) from binding to the follicles of the hair.
This damaging DHT can be eliminated before it can lead to hair damage.
Since it is botanical, the main ingredients of this shampoo include evening primrose oil, citric acid, biotin, borage oil, green tea extract and saw palmetto berry extract.
2. Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo
- Dermatologist formulated & dermatologist recommended
- Natural DHT Blocking Ingredients
- Safe & Effective for Men & Women
- Increases thickness and volume
- Proven effective + money back guarantee
This shampoo is a medicated all-natural product.
It is among the variety of shampoos that consists of scientifically supported ingredients (Saw Palmetto, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Azelaic acid ALA and GLA) that will help prevent the DHT production and it’s binding to the follicles of hair.
Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo will cleanse the scalp, control scalp irritation, remove DHT and Sebum and gives a refreshing and cooling effect on the scalp.
3. Phyto Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo
Phyto Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo is created to reduce temporary hair thinning due to seasonal changes, medication, pregnancy, fatigue, and stress.
The shampoo is designed to treat hair loss problems in women and its special combination of botanical ingredients enhances the hair thickness and luster.
Cinchona bark and gingko biloba induce microcirculation and invigorate the scalp while grapeseed procyanidins protect the hair bulb and fight free radicals.
With each use, the hair will become more abundant and fuller.
4. Nioxin System 3
- Nioxin system cleanser is a volumizing cleanser that helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum
- It is specially formulated shampoo for colour treated hair
- It is suitable for all types of hairs
The Nioxin System 3 is a 3-part system specially created for normal, fine, thin-looking, or chemically treated hair.
It amplifies the texture of the hair while giving colored hair moisture balance and it also refreshes the scalp.
The product works as a cleanser which helps in getting rid of environmental residues and fatty acids from the hair and scalp.
It also removes sebum that can clog the follicle.
Nioxin System 3 consists of botanicals and antioxidants that help to give a rejuvenated scalp environment.
Although hair regrowth is not guaranteed with this product, Nioxin System 3 for most consumers has enhanced their overall hair quality and health.
What’s Your Favorite Hair Loss Shampoo?
Got a specific shampoo you use that has helped you deal with your hair loss?
Feel free to leave a comment below with your pick and we’ll take a look!